Express Shipping Available
Express Shipping Available
Free UK Returns
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website; by accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use or access this website.
Before placing an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, please contact us. More information on how to do so can be found on the ‘Contact Us’ link.
- The contents of the pages within this website are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned or licensed by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is held entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your of your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or can be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may include links to third party sites. These links are provided for your convenience. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We hold no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Delivery will be made to the address stated when you complete your order, unless we are prompted otherwise. Please note that we only deliver to addresses within mainland England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. We use a various number of delivery methods, depending on the size of the item(s) that you have ordered.
Our standard delivery timeframe is 3 to 5 working days and we aim to deliver most of your larger items within 14 days. Please allow extra time for this over bank holidays. Whilst we make every effort to deliver all your items within 30 days of receipt, we shall not be liable if we fail to do so in part or full due to circumstances beyond our control.
We use delivery companies which may, at their discretion, leave an item in a safe place when no one is present at the time of delivery. In these circumstances the delivery company will put a card through your letter box explaining where they have left the item. Ownership of an item will not pass to you until we have delivered the item to you (either directly, or by leaving it in a safe place or with a neighbour). When an item is delivered any risk of damage to or loss of the item passes to you. Please ensure that any damages or missing parts are reported to us within 14 days of receipt.
When purchasing items you will be charged for that item at the time you place your order. After this time, you cannot amend your order. Please note that all orders are sent to the billing address of the card used to pay.
Your order may not be accepted for reasons including, but not exclusive to, the following:
- We are unable to obtain funds from your bank
- Pricing or description errors on the products you have ordered
- For any reason you do not comply with these terms and conditions at the time of dispatch
- If we are unable to send to your delivery address
We welcome customer feedback concerning our products and service, please direct your comments to email@example.com with your order number, enquiry and contact telephone number. A member of our team will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible. Please note that office opening hours are Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm.
Your personal information is very important to us; we value your privacy and we safeguard all Personal and User information.
Every effort is made to ensure that the items we feature on our website are in stock. However, in an event that a product you have ordered is not in stock or unavailable, we will endeavour to contact you at the earliest opportunity, either by e-mail or telephone. You are then entitled to cancel your order completely, exchange for a different product of the same value, or wait for the item to come back in stock. Alternatively, if we believe that the item you wish to order will not become available; we will not accept your order and inform you accordingly.
All reasonable care has been made to ensure that the product image, description and specifications are correct. However, specification details may change. We endeavour to keep all of the information held on this site up to date and accurate. We cannot confirm the price or description of any goods until your order is accepted.
Prices are exclusive of VAT until you take the items to check out, all prices are stated in pounds sterling. If by mistake, we have under-priced an item, we will not be liable to supply that item to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we dispatch the item to you. In those circumstances, we will notify the correct price to you so you can decide whether or not you wish to order the item at that price. If you decide not to order the item, we will give you a full refund on any amount already paid for that item in accordance with our refund policy.
If you have any queries, please contact us. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to:
Gill HK Ltd
Unit 38, Headway Business,
TEL: 01274 945730